Friday 8 December 2006

barcode music and new writing

One of the technologies they're exploring here is 2D bar graphs printed along the bottom of a page of text (like US tax forms and Driver's Licenses, and Japanese Visas)
Might it be possible to store a small sound file which could be printed along with a graphic score or conventional notation? I've often been trying to learn a piece of music by reading it, and thought it would be useful to be able to hear how it should sound too. This would be especially useful for Indian music which is famously impossible to notate.

--------------------------------------

Here's an interesting new way of writing a book. It's intended to be more of a conversation than a monologue. In Chapter 7 he really gets into his stride. Talks about the nature of writing itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This article posted at this website is really fastidious.


Here is my page online forex currency trading
Also see my website: day trading for dummies pdf

Anonymous said...

I have read a few just right stuff here.
Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how so much attempt you set to make this
sort of fantastic informative web site.

My blog post online Geld verdienen